1. The Client has hereby given permission to Clean My Home to enter the property in order to undertake the cleaning services as set out in the attached quotation or as may be agreed between the parties.
2. In order to undertake the cleaning services, the Client will provide Clean My Home safe and unobstructed access to the premises for the purpose of carrying out the services. If Clean My Home are unable to access the property on the agreed day and time, as pre-arranged with the Client, the Client will be invoiced for services as per quotation.
3. Where parking is restricted, it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure access. Where necessary, parking passes should be provided.
4. In the event that the Client wishes a particular product or tool to be used to undertake any cleaning, Clean My Home agree to exercise reasonable skill and care in using the same to the instructions of the Client and where such reasonable skill and care is used, Clean My Home accepts no liability for damages caused by or to products or machinery.
5. Clean My Home expects the Client to secure and/or move any items of either extreme monetary or sentimental value and advise if there are any items you do not wish us to clean.
6. The Client should check that the services have been performed to their satisfaction and notify Clean My Home within 24 hours of any breakages or faults with the services provided.
7. Where the Client seeks to temporarily suspend cleaning services e.g. for reason of holiday, the Client must provide Clean My Home with 2 weeks notice. Any other cancellation of an agreed services requires a minimum of 48 hours or is subject to the full quotation cost.
8. The Client agrees to pay Clean My Home the quoted cleaning rate, detailed at the start of this contract, in respect of the aforesaid cleaning services. The Client will pay Clean My Home on the day of the clean or before and Clean My Home will provide receipts for payments made by the Client. In the event that payment for cleaning services is not received within 14 days of said clean, then any cleaning agreement will be suspended until the outstanding amount is cleared.
9. It is a condition of the Agreement that the Client hereby undertakes that he or she will not either during the period of the Agreement of for 12 months after the termination offer to give any person or persons employed by Clean My Home any employment similar to his or her employment with Clean My Home. If the Client acts in breach of this clause, a fee of £1000 will be payable and will be due within 30 days of notification by Clean My Home to the Client.
10. Clean My Home agree to provide the cleaning services for the home as set out in the attached notes and will exercise reasonable skill and care in performing the service. Further, Clean My Home will undertake the cleaning services in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner.
11. We shall carry out the services on the date agreed between us unless circumstances outside of our control such as weather, traffic and sudden illness should require that the appointment be re-scheduled to another suitable time for the Client and Clean My Home.
12. Clean My Home will contact the client to re-arrange any scheduled appointments for regular ongoing services that may fall on a public holiday so an alternative day can be agreed.
13. Clean My Home reserve the right to take all reasonable steps to make good any damage for which it may be liable under this agreement in lieu of making payment.
14. Clean My Home will repair or replace any items damaged that are an obvious result of the process of cleaning up to a maximum cost of £500. Clean My Home takes no liability for faulty fixtures & fittings of items in the Client’s house or damage caused by them. It remains the Client’s duty to maintain the environment & inform Clean My Home of any changes. If an item is damaged, we will contact you to inform you within 24 hrs.
15. Clean My Home shall not be liable for any damage caused to items of clothing in the event that Clean My Home provides ironing services to a Client, the Client is expected to provide Clean My Home staff with an ironing board and iron in good working order.
16. The contract is for an unlimited term.
17. The Contract will become binding on the Client and Clean My Home once the Client has accepted the Quotation (either by signing the Quotation/Terms & Conditions or confirming acceptance by email or in writing) Either party can terminate the contract by giving the other party 2 weeks written notice.
18. On termination of the Contract for any reason the Client will immediately pay any outstanding and unpaid charges.
19. In the event of any changes to Clean My Home’s rates or service, Clean My Home will provide 4 weeks notice. Should additional cleaning services be required by the Client these shall be the subject of specific agreement between the parties.
20. Clean My Home agrees that it nor its employees shall not now or during the currency of this contract, nor at any time thereafter, use, publish or otherwise disclose any information which, by reason of its character or the circumstance or manner of its disclosure, is evidently confidential to the client.
Governing Laws & Disputes:
Clean My Home is committed to protecting the privacy of all the individuals we deal with and will treat your information confidentially in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully.
Who we are:
Clean My Home business is locally owned and operated by us England. We are responsible for protecting the personal information you provide to us when you use our services. If you have any questions about how we use your personal information, or wish to access, update or request that we delete your personal information, please contact us.
What personal information we collect and why:
The personal information we collect from you includes your name and contact details. It will also include information about the transactions you undertake with us. We collect this information when you contact us, and when we provide you with our services. The personal information we collect is used to administer our records and to provide you with our services.
Please note that we enter the personal information you give to us onto a database maintained in England (Clean My Home database). This enables us to keep an electronic record of your details, to have ready access to your information, to efficiently provide you with our services and to comply with any statutory, regulatory or reporting obligations to which we are subject. The personal information we enter into the Clean My Home database is also used for direct marketing purposes (this is explained below), and to enable the Contractor to generate anonymous statistics about the use of our services and to comply with any statutory, regulatory or reporting obligations to which it is subject.
In accordance with your marketing preferences, we may use your personal information to contact you by post, phone or e-mail with information about our services. If you would like to change your marketing preferences (for example, to stop receiving information about our services), you can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who may access your personal information?
We may disclose the personal information we collect from you:
We may also disclose your personal information where we believe it is required by law or regulation, where necessary to exercise, establish or defend legal rights, or where disclosure is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Please note that some of the recipients of your personal information referred to above are situated in countries located outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Countries outside of the EEA may not have laws that offer the same standards of data protection as those inside the EEA, although your personal information will at all times be treated in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
You have the right to access, correct and update the personal information we hold about you. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us using the details provided at the outset of the Privacy Notice.
I understand and agree to the terms and conditions:
Clean My Home
Mobile 07799 888872
Copyright © 2020 cleanmyhome - All Rights Reserved.